Sider

19. oktober 2011

I'll do my crying in the rain

The weather is so bad today, I swear it's raining sideways!!



The school

That's how happy I was walking home from school in this lovely weather...

Notice that all the bins have fallen over, it was blowing like mad

I don't know why, but I just can't deal with Norwegian today.. You know how you sometimes wake up, and the first thought going through your head is "oh gosh, this is going to be one of those days..." ? That's what kind of day it has been. I woke up with a killer headache for the second (!!!) day in a row. Urgh.

Anyhow, today has been an okay day despite the fact that it has been one of those days. School was okay, and after school I took a long nap, before Janel, Jeff and I went to Antonio's.

I had just woken up, and I am perfectly aware of that this is not a good picture..

After that we went home for a little while, before we (Janel and I) went to Walmart to get some stuff. I realized that you guys have never seen any pictures of Walmart, so I was kind enough to take some pictures for you. The first time I went to Walmart I thought it was huge, now I'm kind of used to it.

Standing in the middle of Walmart, taking pictures one way, which means that Walmart is twice the size of this picture.. That should tell you something. Btw, it is really awkward to take pictures in public places like that. I felt like such a tourist, and I just wanted to tell the people around me that I do actually live here haha

Halloween stuff

Almost at one end, which means that you are looking into almos the whole store.. It is HUGE!
After we were done with our shopping we stopped by the mall to say hallo to Jodi who was working at the coffee beanery.

Jodi: "Hold an empty cup so it looks like you're drinking something"


Jeff stopped by when we were about to leave
Now I'm just sitting here doing homework. Bauer keeps coming into my room, but he leaves after a few minutes when he realizes that I'm not going to pet him.

Mom, I think I might be changing my mind here, I might want a dog when I get home haha :D Look at him, he is soo cute!!
Although I do look like the ultimate geek in that last picture (which might be true), I'm starting to get back to my old self again. On Monday I jogged and worked out an hour, and yesterday I jogged and worked out 40 minutes. Feels soo good to be able to run again without feeling like crap afterwards. I've missed it so much!

- Stay tuned!

4 kommentarer:

  1. Wuhuuu.. pictures :)))
    Stina, what an AWESOME store! :D

    SvarSlett
  2. Veldig modig av deg a ta bilder. Koselig å se litt av det du ser. Mamma

    SvarSlett
  3. Dette var ordentlig koselig,Stina. Kjekt å se bilder og kjekt å se ei flott Stina igjen.Anne-Berit

    SvarSlett
  4. Veldig koselig med bilder:) Ha en fin helg:)hilsen Eli

    SvarSlett